As I woke up to get ready to church I realized my intentions…
- What can I wear that will look good?
- What shoes matches?
- Gotta put on makeup to look appealing for others…
- and last but not least gotta grab my bible to so look like I am into God’s word….
I DID HAVE instead:
- What can I wear that will show God’s light? His rebirth in me?
- Haha this is kinddda funny… but I threw away all the shoes that I pretty much had that I used to wear to Church or out… so I wore my new flip flops I bought at a Brazilian store for a few bucks….
- Alright shower and freshen up… to GIVE GOD MY BEST!!!
- And last but not least grab my Bible because this is the only book that given me TRUTH!
I get to church that Pastor Vasily invited me to go and attend after he guided me back to Jesus….
I confidently walk in like I’ve been going there for ages…
And find a spot at the front!
As we start to sing… I start to feel complete connection to Gods presence and began to overflow with his complete forgiveness and love towards me…
The past 3 years has tested my faith in every direction!
And it it such an overwhelming feeling to be in the house of God once again… but this time with the right MIND, HEART and SOUL.
My eyes were finally directed at God. And for that I am so grateful ♥️
For those getting ready to seek God today…think about where is your heart at?
Ps: This song made me sob so hard hope it hits your heart strings as much as it hit mine this morning. (The Blessing-Kari Jobe)